Mac Moisturizing Foundation
me and my nerves: S 100
on the way to my first singing contest in years.
is not my first competition, the first one was 10 years and reaching notes I can no longer even pronounce, but had not competed in years and today I go.
is a strange feeling, I have a whirlpool in the stomach of nerves. Interestingly
is in the same place where the contest again, sure I filled memories ...
how scared I was to see taanta people, the excitement, the desire to go out NOW! to sing ... Not so oddly enough, today I feel all that, but
worthwhile. worth
fulfill part of my dream, it penalty feel that my place is the stage in front of a microphone, it's worth knowing that I'm doing what I like and others may appreciate.
Like, I'm dying of nerves! : S
not supposed to sing or speak I have to keep my voice, I did not know it was sooo hard to stop singing! I have a lot of music in my head now and I need a belt to keep me out of your mouth!
finally, here I wish me luck: D
ay thanks everyone who commented, thanks for following me and thanks to breathe in this window, l @ s love!
0 comments:
Post a Comment