Monday, April 25, 2011

Denise Milani Breast Grow



: D 100 followers! wiiiiii
and I complaining ...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK

Today is Monday (and Monday!) Is my day of torture that is the day when all my few neurons die lol ^ ^ ``
good I tell them, it all starts on Sunday night, believe me there is no greater sentence is Monday morning that ¨ ¨ at that time (and more when you forgot what was the school with the blessed Holy Week)
Today was not my Monday, math test first thing: s (did not know it was two plus two) and then
new class of physics: (
wue but all ends well with hot latte: D
they did at Easter? tell me!
chipa I spent eating (you know what it is?)
the chip is a typical food of my country, Paraguay.Está made of starch, cheese, milk, eggs, butter and salt.
is like a rich yellow muffin:)

Here are traditionally eaten at Easter, sometimes done in each house and how much do not eat meat or almueza, only eat chipa reserve.
I ate like 40 .....
and what are your Easter traditions?
thanks for the comments are a love, and my nose is a comment anywhere, but now I go back to blogger: D haha \u200b\u200b
re-green
my entry today: p

0 comments:

Post a Comment