Sunday, April 17, 2011

Drawn Diagram Of A Laser Sailboat

this is not a note, a confession:)

Hello! Beautiful little people! I know many are asking me to explain what happened to me but as I said in another post is very difficult and I do not know where to begin.

The truth I'm a little sad, and I was all week (which made me very long), I am very confused and not know what to do but to summarize, because they no longer want to continue killing them out of curiosity, I finished with my boyfriend. (Yes, that. The one who inspired many of my words on the label love) the issue is very confusing and difficult to explain.

But I can not think of anything else and I had to tell! One of the hoes I learned was that life is the worst soap opera is the most dramatic, the most vulgar, the longest (it continues until you die), the most surprising and most complicated.

I have not really wanted to talk about, but now I know why I am. Just do not lose my joy and my optimism . Yes, I changed. But because it affected me.

one hand, this is good, is to face situations, is experience. not want to fill this blog because I sad things I love most to do is get a smile at people, with that I feel fulfilled. So, as the previous post, I will not write sad notes, but messages of hope, but always showing my true state of mind.

Maybe things are no longer entertaining, but there will always be what I have inside. Thanks for reading this because I am seriously not easy to say this.

Now, I have to tell you that from now I will speak of God, after all, we at Easter and although many take it as a pure rental, has a very important that everyone should know. Lying if I say no matter how many comments, but I do not mind having fewer comments by talking about God, because I know that not everyone will accept.

This is what I think, after all, upon entering my blog you come into my world with all that this has.

Finally, today (alfin!) I'll post this award gave me PIXELS long ago THANKS for remembering my piece of cyberspace, you're a love:)


is

I dedicate it to .... who wants it, but all the bloggers who commented on the previous post, because I really went up the mood with their comments, You told me so if you do not feel ashamed and publishes this award on my blog:)

Thank graciasotas graciacitas and to breathe in this window:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment