is unfair!
Unfair!
Unfair!
do you have to appear when the wound is already healing?
Why you got to come when he was beating?
when I was learning to live alone
myself when I was learning to smile with your heart again ...?
You can not just pretend that nothing happened to arrive when it was you who failed.
Yes, I admit.
Why you got to come when he was beating?
when I was learning to live alone
myself when I was learning to smile with your heart again ...?
You can not just pretend that nothing happened to arrive when it was you who failed.
Yes, I admit.
Your puppy face still moves me, but I understand things better
and I will not to believe in your false promise s
lie, you hurt me and then you regret
no longer if you try
I have no desire to feel
come when I'm about to forget
find your way somewhere else, while I
time
lost and now I'm better off without you.
and I will not to believe in your false promise s
lie, you hurt me and then you regret
no longer if you try
I have no desire to feel
come when I'm about to forget
find your way somewhere else, while I
time
lost and now I'm better off without you.
I
0 comments:
Post a Comment