Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why Do Guys Spread Their Legs?

that call ...

Normal

expected no worse than a call that is not coming!

who did not stay once desperately hoping that the phone rings, cualqueira be the cause?

something happens to me sympathetically desperate with that, well, first of all I tell them never answer the phone when I, on my cell (which is always lying around) always have at least 3 missed calls! Is that my cell is lost from view at least 4 times a day! ^ ^ 'Anyway, when at last I check I find and see the calls I missed a call (is giving me super lazy to go searching for my balance to be able to call so I hope they call me lol) and Anyway, here begins the wait ....

... 2 minutes after low battery ... ¬ ¬ ok, what charge. Connect the charger to the socket and the other side of the cell.

I feel aladito the phone waiting to ring ....

ok, now I'm lying on the couch still waiting to ring ....

leento The time passes, I feel a dry mouth. The dilemma: drink water or not drinking? I need to hydrate ...

not even know how I'm convinced he will not call in 0.999998 seconds where I took off the phone, I jogged, rather ran into the kitchen (next door) still looking at (collided with the door) I serve the water .... so far no news, feeds the glass to my mouth, nothing. I have a moment of peace to feel the water so my taste buds ... I close my eyes. HYDRATION! : D

Well, that's it, I officially hydrated now

FORWARD TO WATCH!

I get to where my phone ...

8 MISSED

¬ ¬ MENTAL NOTE: I TAKE NO MORE WATER! Jaja

Pd: Hi folks! I made many changes in the blog, as the name, the url and the overall design to keep it top secret, I'd die if anyone I know reads it! I say if they like you?

Pd2: luckily it's Saturday and I'm on batteries that I slept well, thanks for your advice and support here this entry promised to fix (please do it here)

ahh I'm making a list of affiliates ... who wants you to enroll?

Me voy! Thanks to breathe here! Lili

0 comments:

Post a Comment