Blogger! I did not want! But ... I have to say ... there is another!
Yeah ... not what you meant so do not want to leave ... but understand! We like best to my parents (although they're known as * the nonsense that makes the pc Lili *) ... I do not! I swear! 're the only one, although this must seem like a traicon avisitarle ... but they make me .... Every day! Rain or shine ...
I know, and you move me, I step outside and you just pay attention! When I am with you always in a hurry and she can not say anything!
The other is ... unbearable boring and tiring and leaves me no time for you!
I say I do not want go with, but to please my parents, you know how to put on heavy .... and the worst is they say it's much better to me than you! If you knew how
help me ... What? want to know who is? Well, obviously, I guess you got right to know ...
is the damn school!
But neglected, you're still the one for me! ^ ^
Sad because no one says: (
Lili
0 comments:
Post a Comment