But as the mobsters never want to fall alone says Fernando Canaan tube and communicating with Jorge, and Rómulo León (León Lulianita potato) gives a glimpse of the castle to shoulder if they will help you after your application, because say, Del Castillo will be sent to the presidential candidacy in 2011 on the band APRA, if it seems because of Choclito La Banda ...
FCF : important thing is that George, because I think George has no problem in the sense of, dellevarme precisely he must have a space, right?
RLA: course, the president has to have a space
and, this, George will ask, is going to coordinate. We agreed on that. He will call me anytime to turn to meet and talk. I already explained the significance of this. Your motivation. And I said 'look, you know, and Gaviria Gaviria made a comment it on Barnes, and he said' Hey, but how, Barnes is well, well what they want, but we're going to play Jorge and this has to be important '. " On that side and took the thing, right?
FCF: Hum, hum (nods).
RLA: "Look, George, Fortunato has something special, a special attachment, identification with you and he wants to play one hundred percent you, so this is a way that would be wonderful because we would all possibilities, right? ". So ...
FCF: How very bright that.
RLA: Yes, yes, of course. Moreover, if investment is
two thousand, three billion, fuck (unintelligible), is tremendous
Shit such traffic parboiled. Moreover April 26 Alan Garcia, President, PM. Canaan and met with the director of the Discover Jostein Kjerstad
look at this photo (source Andina)
who looks like Don King is the Dominican and mustache, next to the blonde, is Jostein.
Today Peru.21 asked his version Del Castillo:
Yes I have known (to Canaan), I talked to him. Reached the country and attended
as I attend to many entrepreneurs. The decíaque had a construction company. He did not talk about oil. And I told him what I tell everyone: welcome to invest, for that is bidding. "Where Canaan met, I asked. "In the PCM, and maybe some other time for breakfast, something like that." Do you remember where? "On the (Hotel) Country", refiriró.Sobre role of Leon Alegria, Del Castillo said: "I do not look for a good time with him
... I have a distant relationship." Do you take or Rómulo León Canaan Palace, where President? "No, I do not Loshe taken." He added: "Of Canaan I know nothing about calculus since February or March this year." Premier
This assertion is important because there is a photograph of Canaan at the Palace with the head of state in late April. If it was not Del Castillo, who took him to the Contractor. Was it León Alegría?
Now the question is who does the Prime Minister to meet with a foreign employer? will be asking their cut, minimum no, this is already a rat, well Alancito, fishing and, now, you will also defend the honor of your compadre del Castillo, Hey Huey clear answer, do not go through the forms .
Now these audios are awesome that shit so much corruption runs the government in power?.
0 comments:
Post a Comment