Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Jc Penney's Salon Chi's
Romulo Leon (the Palauan)
The alleged mobsters queriendoe clean the mud :
Ernesto Arias Schreiber
The head flew:
Minister of Energy and Mines, Juan Valdivia
The president of the state also Petroperu, César Gutiérrez
1-final details Romulo Leon, a former fisheries minister in the previous government of Alan, and Alberto Quimper, say the formal settings, corruption (27/05/2008)
Alberto Quimper (AQH) What did Saba? Rómulo León Alegría (RLA): Ernesto front of me and called the manager and said, "Now, please, we must answer this letter."
AQH : But there's a problem that is the record. The minutes passed give everything to Discover, okay? And there is a problem with the lot of the forest that was offered to Petro-Peru.
RLA: Petro-Peru But go with us, then, brother.
AQH : Yeah, well, brother, but the record does not say that, then. And you can not send a letter to the record spun. He can not send a letter to the record spun.
RLA: What will happen?
AQH: Ya, ya, ya.RLA: What will happen?
AQH: I call it to Sheba, then
RLA: Yes brother, because, imagine them to come on Sunday and Monday will come to Saba and do not have the letter. So they came for the eggs from Norway.
AQH: Ya, I call to Saba right now.
RLA: And say that I spoke yesterday with Gutierrez and he told me that Petrobras said it had no interest.
AQH: Ya, ya, ya.
RLA: Petrobras has no interest in going to Petro-Peru. Then Cesar Gutierrez said, "Come together, Romulus, Petro-Peru with Discover."
AQH: Yeah, look, I call right now and you call Saba fat because I believe that the fat has a copy of the letter.
RLA: I'll find out and we will do arrive.
2-set their pressures - Alberto Quimper and Ernesto Arias Schreiber take their accounts on what to ask for fees (11/09/2008)
"Ask 300 [U.S. dollars"?] "Alberto Quimper - Ernesto Arias Schreiber. 11 / 9 / 2008. (Having closed the transaction, Quimper and Arias Schreiber take their accounts of what they would ask for fees)
Alberto Quimper (AQ): Hey, brother, they (the Norwegians) will travel tomorrow Arias Schreiber noche.Ernesto
(EAS): At noon they leave.
AQH: are going full. What time can I operate?
EAS At 9 am in the hotel.AQH: Have you been to take breakfast with them?
EAS: Yes, yes.
AQH: Ya, ya.EAS: They took the tracks.
AQH: Do what?
EAS tracks, things to cut ...
AQH: (Inaudible) Ya, ya, you have to make a deep surgery.
EAS So, then. I have the knife.
AQH : How much have you thought?
EAS I've thought of a hundred, at least.
AQH: how much? EAS: In a hundred for each.
AQH : Ah, yes, at least, at least.
EAS: I think that is the least.
AQH: Yes, yes, yes. For those lots.
EAS: Yes, yes, it regaladoAQH: It's a gift.
EAS A rate of thirty per lot is two hundred ten. [Charge for the management of seven lots, even when they only won five awards]
AQH: Calls died suddenly three hundred and two hundred diez.EAS: Yeah, right.
AQH: Ya, see you. Take the maximum.
EAS: Ya, ya, I carry the knife.
AQH: Ya, you take the knife.
EAS Ya.AQH Perfect.
Romulo Leon 3-telling involves the president of peru - Petro, Daniel knew in the business of pretroleo lots
"Discover did not qualify as a bidder" Rómulo León Alegría (RLA) "Fortunato Canaán20/2/08
RLA: " Look, Fortunato, the meeting was cordial, but the engineer [Daniel] Saba called a doctor to whom he had asked the famous report [of] which I spoke and the report I had was of Discover Petroleum. Then [Saba] says: Romulus, we have to qualify the company first and foremost and Discover Petroleum is a new company which has six million dollars in the bank, has one million four hundred thousand dollars receivable, fixed assets of three billion, short-term debt by 13 million and an endowment of $ 11 million. These amounts do not qualify for this company that we [Peru-Petro] may be considered in the adjudication process. "(Despite so many odds against, Discover Petroleum after its partnership with Petro-Peru got the highest score rating.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment