Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Luggage Combination Lock Reset

loscomechados.blogspot.com your invitation to Uncle Sarria

LinkedIn

Dear (a) I:

This is a reminder that the December 2, Uncle Sarria sent you an invitation to join his professional network on LinkedIn.

Click this link to accept the invitation of Uncle Sarria.

https: / / www.linkedin.com/e/-b9egit-ghonvwbe-5f/doi/1979987596/Wo4p2lnH/gir_270211770_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

Registration is free and takes less than a minute.

On December 2, Uncle Sarria wrote:

> To: I And I [nujudas.loscomechados @ blogger.com]
> From: Uncle Sarria [eltiosarria@gmail.com]
> Subject: Uncle Sarria want to maintain contact on LinkedIn

> I:
>
> I would like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>
> - Uncle Sarria

The only way to access professional network on LinkedIn Uncle Sarria is through this link:

https: / / www.linkedin .com/e/-b9egit-ghonvwbe-5f/doi/1979987596/Wo4p2lnH/gir_270211770_1/EML-inv_17_rem /

You may leave the network of Uncle Sarria at any time. --------------



© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

0 comments:

Post a Comment