Friday, August 24, 2007

Ross Kemp Return To Afghanistan Watch Online

school for parents: Instant


q today my mother had to go to school for parents in her school and the theme was: "as our children have fun" and spoke of the TV, computer and internet. I focus on the latter more xq alla told online q d is a game type, a delinquent, which is devoted to kill cops and cops who killed every 36 began to lose energy, and to recover it should go to a brothel and culearse a few to recover energy, and if it killed them recover faster, well the object is q man have his brothel raras.ahora RIGHT NOW, the problem is, q my parents believed every single word q said, that is, if I told "Hear knows that the last emtretencion of children is jumping the 4 th floor and left alive wins" I would ask if I had thrown to all this, when they arrived I challenged xq existed that game, q I doubt q has xq can not be that stupid game Tengai q q recover energy having sex with prostitutes, that's impossible (I think people should know q xq).

in short, I q emputece the fact my parents will create more of a Non-Windows q wea may be arranging and putting color, almost Nevermore q qa believe my

ps: when my mom told me this too , q told me the game was called "GTA san gabriel" x Please sir, we all know q in gta is impossible to lie down to 36 police without dying in the attempt ... at least 2 times

edition after publication, there was no q CAXA the image was so great XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment